For those of us who are nervous in the morning, the buttermilk porridge will fill the shower with a pleasant aroma and can be the boost we want. Use flowers and leaves, if you can find them, as they add a little floral touch and color. Three species of eucalyptus are found here: Leaf leaf parvifolia, red gum, and pure blue. The combination of several such colors enhances visual appeal with a variety of shapes, colors, and aromas. Such a bath should last several weeks in the bath. A few eucalyptus leaves hanging from the bath water can be amazing and a great way to start the day. Read on to find out how to make a shower bundle of eucalyptus at home.
You will need:
– 1 twelve eucalyptus stems, in several varieties, some with flowers if possible
– Florist of twine, for binding and hanging
How to make a shower bundle of eucalyptus:
1. Buy eucalyptus at the flower shop. Before pruning, remove the leaves from the bottom of the stems section.
2. Start by laying out the long stems at the bottom to make it easier and to see how they are made. Mix long stems on them, and finally, add flowers and short stems. Finish by adding a few simple stems from time to time, and changing the colors of eucalyptus, so that they do not overlap.
3. Tie a bundle securely with twine and hang it in the shower.
Buy the new book Fuss, Garden, Flowers, Vase below to learn how to make beautiful, simple flowers like this:
All photos are free © 2021 Chelsea Fuss. Page © 2021 Abrams.